Terms and Conditions
By accepting these Terms and Conditions of Service Usage, you agree to be bound to the following policies:
Web Service Usage Policy
Welcome to Deutsche Telekom IoT’s IoT Digital Shelf. This is a content platform where products, services, and knowledge from Deutsche Telekom IoT, as well as its customer and partner network are presented. The aim of the IoT Digital Shelf is to provide a showcase for solutions, hardware, applications, knowledge, services, and connectivity products from around the globe.
The term 'Deutsche Telekom IoT' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the web service whose registered office is Deutsche Telekom IoT GmbH, Landgrabenweg 151, 53227 Bonn, Germany. Our company registration number is VAT ID No. DE 254595353, in the Federal Republic of Germany.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our web service.
- The content and output of this web service is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This web service requires users or viewers to register for a user account. Entering this web service with your user account is an explicit grant for us to collect data regarding your projects. Specifically, your project data is used for the purpose of improving our web service, as well as making trend analyses of successful (and unsuccessful) M2M or IoT product designs, or their aspects. We do not include private data associated with your user account with your project data during such trend analyses. Private data includes:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any representations, warranties or guarantees as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information, products, services, or related graphics modeled, found, or offered in this web service for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- You may not issue any press releases, representations, or public statements related to this web service, including, but not limited to, the performance of this web service, results or conclusions from any benchmark comparisons of component and/or device suppliers made with this web service, and/or use Deutsche Telekom IoT’s name, trademarks or logos in any way (including promotional materials), without the prior written consent of Deutsche Telekom IoT.
- While we endeavor to keep the information and algorithms in this web service up to date and correct, your use of any information or materials on this web service is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any M2M or IoT products, services or information available through this web service meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Deutsche Telekom IoT takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This web service contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web service which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the web service.
- Unauthorized use of this web service, including sharing of your user account with unauthorized third parties, is strictly prohibited, and may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We reserve the right to block your user account without the need to give prior notification or rationale.
- From time to time this web service may also include links to other websites or web services. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or web service(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and web service(s).
- We reserve the right to contact selected users for the purpose of collecting feedback regarding the experience and performance of the web service. Any feedback collected will be stored anonymously and will be solely used for the purpose of improving the service and its functionalities.
- Your use of this web service and any dispute arising out of such use of the web service is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Deutsche Telekom IoT GmbH does not guarantee that the information provided on this website / app is complete, correct and always up-to-date. This also applies to all connections ("links") to which this website / app refers directly or indirectly. Deutsche Telekom IoT GmbH is not responsible for the content of a page that is reached with such a link. Deutsche Telekom IoT GmbH reserves the right to make changes or additions to the information provided without prior notice. By providing this information, Deutsche Telekom IoT GmbH does not establish a contractual offer for information, advice or similar contractual relationships. Any liability for the use of the content of the website or the correctness of the content or the accessibility of the website is excluded. Deutsche Telekom IoT GmbH is therefore not liable for specific, indirect, or direct damage or damage that may arise from a lack of usage options, loss of data or lost profits that arise in connection with the use of documents or information accessible on this website.